Welcome to the Eganville Farmers' Market
We will be open this year
We will be back at Legion Field for the 2022 season - June 17 until Thanksgiving!
Join us for fresh food and a good time.
Eganville Farmers' Market is proud to offer fresh, locally produced products and you'll have the choice of selecting organic or not - just ask our vendors. They are happy to explain how things are done on their property. That's the added benefit to a farmers' market - you can meet the actual vendor, ask questions and make sure of what you are eating. This is important if you are concerned about healthy food.
Market Location & Hours
Located at Legion Memorial Field in Eganville across from St. James Catholic Church (on the same grounds as the Eganville Curling Club, ball diamonds, soccer field, spash pad and tennis court).
We will be operating as a normal farmers' market but with COVID-19 protocol as applicable.
NEW Hours 2-5 pm on Friday afternoons.
More information will be provided as the season progresses. Check out our facebook page for updated information. Eganville Farmers Market
Hours: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. every Friday from June 17 to Thanksgiving.
Products regularly offered for sale include:
- fresh produce - more appears as the season goes on
- herbs and garlic
- jams & jellies; pickles & relishes; sometimes salsa
- maple syrup
- baking - bread, pies, tarts, dessert breads, cookies, bagels, gluten-free products
- all natural skin care products with a wide range of soaps
- arts & crafts
- dried soup mixes
- prepared, ready-to-eat food
- other products will appear as they are available throughout the season (e.g. berries, apples)
2022 Theme Days, Dependent on Covid-19 rules
June 17 - Opening Day
August 5 - Junior Vendors Day
September 2 - Garlic & Herb Day
September 23 - Redneck Chili Cook-off
October 7 - Thanksgiving Harvest Festival